This article details the SpeedCheck Manager settings when configuring an advisory sign with Slow Down.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- SpeedCheck radar speed signs: SPEEDCHECK-15 and SPEEDCHECK-18; with the advisory sign and Slow Down options
The following SpeedCheck Manager settings should be used to configure your advisory sign accordingly:
- System type set to Advisory Speed (this is factory programmed by Carmanah)
- Operating Mode set to Continuous or Use Scheduler, depending on application
- SLOW DOWN Message enabled under the Device Setup tab
- Speed Limit = 199 (this will disable displaying vehicle speeds)
- Violation Alert = speed at which you want Slow Down to flash
- SLOW DOWN Speed = speed at which you want SLOW DOWN to come on solid
- Sign will be blank until vehicles reach 25 MPH (or KPH)
- Between 25 - 29 MPH SLOW DOWN will be on solid
- Once speeds reach 30+ MPH SLOW DOWN will start flashing
|SpeedCheck Manager Setting||Parameter||Notes|
|Slow Down Enabled||Enabled|
|Operating Mode||Continuous/User Scheduler|
|Speed Limit||199||Disables any vehicle speeds being displayed|
|Violation Alert Speed||As required||Speed at which SLOW DOWN will be flashing|
|SLOW DOWN Speed||As required||Speed at which SLOW DOWN will be solid|
Download the latest version of SpeedCheck Manager here.
Password to get into the Device Setup tab is unlock.