This article details the methods of connecting to your SPEEDCHECK-12 radar speed sign using SpeedCheck Manager.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- SpeedCheck: SPEEDCHECK-12
- SpeedCheck Manager mobile app
With the release of the SPEEDCHECK-12 radar speed sign, we have developed a mobile app version of SpeedCheck Manager for programming, configuration, and diagnostics.
To connect to your system, please follow the following procedures:
- Navigate to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download SpeedCheck Manager.
- If you already have it installed check for updates from the respective app store to ensure you are running the latest version of the app.
- Open the app and start scanning for SPEEDCHECK-12 systems. This will require Bluetooth to be enabled.
- Tap on the system you wish to connect to. If you have multiple in the area the system at the top with the highest signal strength should be the closest one to you.
- Enter the password for the system.
- If this is the first time you are connecting to the sign the default password is speedcheck. The app will warn you to recommend changing the password which is done within the Change Password screen.
- Adjust any settings as required or view the System Status and Power Status on the Connected screen.