This article discusses the two settings within the Polara Field Services app which will affect whether the speech message repeats or not.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- E Series: R920-E and R820-E
- F Series: R920-F and R820-F
- G Series: SC315-G and R820-G
- MX Series: R920-MX, R829-MX and R247-MX
Systems equipped with the Polara iNX/iDX push button only.
See the checklist below for buttons that won't repeat the speech message:
- Speech Message Repeat is set to 1 Time
- Navigate to the Settings menu within the Polara Field Service app and adjust as needed.
- LED Flash Behavior is set to Track Lights Input
- Navigate to the Settings menu within the Polara Field Service app and adjust to Play Predefined Pattern.
- Assign the correct setting based on your system's application:
- Circular beacons = Simple On/Off
- Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFB) = Rapid Flash
- Steady on beacons = Solid LED On
Tap the Write button at the bottom of the screen once finished updating the settings. Failing to do so will not push the update(s) to the button.