This article discusses the recommended methods of sharing SPEEDCHECK-12 passwords with your team.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- SpeedCheck: SPEEDCHECK-12
- SpeedCheck Manager mobile app
The SpeedCheck Manager mobile app contains a password manager which will contain each radar sign password you have connected and chose to remember the password using your mobile device. This data is only saved locally on the device.
Please see the steps below to recall and share your historically saved system passwords:
- Open the SpeedCheck Manager mobile app and connect to your system.
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Passwords menu item.
- Tap on the "eye" icon for each system to reveal the password
- Take a screenshot to save the passwords and share them as required.
- You can also tap on the clipboard icon to the right to copy the password individually for each system.
The SpeedCheck Manager mobile app has an option to remember the password for each system and automatically log you when selecting the sign to connect to. Use the toggle on the Passwords screen to enable this for each sign.
If a system password has been updated by another party, or has been updated using the PC version of SpeedCheck Manager, the saved password on your mobile device will now need to be updated.