This article details unlocking and locking the SPEEDCHECK-12 radar speed sign rear enclosure.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- SpeedCheck: SPEEDCHECK-12
The SPEEDCHECK-12 radar speed sign utilizes a lock located on the side of the rear enclosure. See the steps below to properly unlock and lock the system:
- To open SPEEDCHECK-12, insert included key into lock and rotate clockwise.
- Apply diagonal pressure to the bottom right corner of the sign face then PULL on the key.
- Swing the display enclosure away from the rear enclosure. The key can now be removed.
- To close, push the display enclosure against the rear enclosure and then apply diagonal pressure in the bottom right corner of the sign face. Once fully closed then PUSH the lock to secure in place.
For more information on the SPEEDCHECK-12 please refer to the user manual here.