This article details the process of troubleshooting and replacing the Energy Management System (EMS) in your beacon system.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- Legacy: R920, R247-E and SC315
- E Series: R920-E, R820-E, R829-E and R247-E
- F Series: R920-F, R820-F, R829-F and R247-F
- G Series: SC315-G, R820-G, R829-G and R247-G
The Energy Management System (EMS) is the main control board contained within your Carmanah beacon system and is designed for efficiency and durability. If your EMS is not operating properly, please get in touch with our Product Support Team so we can help diagnose the issue (any photos you can provide will help with this process).
- Email: Please use the Tech Support contact form on our Knowledge Base and someone from our team will get back to you shortly
- Phone: 1-877-722-8877, select option 1 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PT)
- Live Chat: Chat with us using the orange chat box in the bottom right corner of this page 🗨️.
If the issue is an old or damaged EMS, we can provide a replacement EMS, which is user-serviceable as a drop-in replacement. Please refer to the install guide below for instructions:
Energy Management System (EMS)
A replacement EMS shipped from Carmanah should be preprogrammed for your application based on the original order configuration.
If installing into one of the legacy systems above refer to the corresponding E/F/G user manual for more information on the new menu items available compared to the older revision EMS.