Contact us for a solar panel replacement kit and use the attached installation guide for instructions.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- Legacy: R920, and R247-E
- E Series: R920-E, R820-E, R829-E and R247-E
- F Series: R920-F, R820-F, R829-F and R247-F
Carmanah's E and F Series integrated solar engine beacons are sized with enough solar power for your location and are built tough to last for years. If your system is having difficulty charging and/or the solar panel appears old or damaged, please get in touch with our Product Support Team so we can help diagnose the issue (any photos you can provide will help with this process).
- Email: Please use the Tech Support contact form on our Knowledge Base and someone from our team will get back to you shortly
- Phone: 1-877-722-8877, select option 1 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT)
- Live Chat: Chat with us using the orange chat box in the bottom right corner of this page 🗨️.
If the issue is an old or damaged solar panel, we offer a solar panel replacement kit for our integrated solar engine beacons with all components needed for a drop-in replacement on-site. Please refer to the install guide below for instructions:
E Series Solar Engine (15 W)
F Series Solar Engine (30 W)
The initial release of the R920 and R247-E came with 10 W solar panels. We have since increased the solar output within the same dimensional footprint with our current E Series solar engines to 15 W. See this article for more information.