If your shipment is missing or arrives damaged, file a claim with your vendor and provide the information below.
In the event that your shipment is missing or arrived damaged, you need to report a claim as soon as possible.
You will be required to provide the following information to the vendor that you purchased from:
- Purchase Order number
- When the shipment was received
- Was the damage noted on the BOL?
- Details of how the shipment arrived (e.g. Had the pallet wrapping been opened during transit? Were the boxes damaged and if so, what was the damage?
- Part numbers and quantities of the damaged components (can be identified from the Packing List)
- Provide photos of the pallets, exterior packaging, interior packaging, and damaged components
We will make every effort to keep you or your vendor informed of the progress of our investigation.