- Product Support Center
- Beacon Systems
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Radar Speed Signs
Product Manuals, Guides, and Data Sheets
Software and Apps
Product Updates and Information
Warranty and Return Material Authorization (RMA)
Purchasing and Shipment Status
Having Trouble Finding My Product
Can I add backplates to my RRFBs?
This article details optional RRFB backplates and how to install them.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- E Series: R920-E
- F Series: R920-F
- G Series: SC315-G
Starting in 2022 Q2 you are able to add RRFB backplates to new and existing installations.
- Aluminum, powder coated black
- Optional fluorescent yellow retroreflective sheeting
- 2" border
- With the light bar already installed and wired, install the backplate over and behind the light bar with the flanges facing forward.
- Install light bar cover and align screw holes.
- Slide back plate flanges forward over light bar cover.
- Align and install four screws several turns, then tighten all four.