Radar Speed Signs
Product Manuals, Guides, and Data Sheets
Software and Apps
Purchasing and Warranty
Having Trouble Finding My Product
Can I add backplates to my RRFBs?
This article details optional RRFB backplates and how to install them.
The following products are discussed in this article:
- E Series: R920-E
- F Series: R920-F
- G Series: SC315-G
Starting in 2022 Q2 you are able to add RRFB backplates to new and existing installations.
- Aluminum, powder coated black
- Optional fluorescent yellow retroreflective sheeting
- 2" border
- With the light bar already installed and wired, install the backplate over and behind the light bar with the flanges facing forward.
- Install light bar cover and align screw holes.
- Slide back plate flanges forward over light bar cover.
- Align and install four screws several turns, then tighten all four.